About Me

My photo
Well, im sixteen years old. I've been wearing makeup since i was twelve years old and its been fun and i love my gift i wouldn't change it for anything in the world!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why should we allow animals to suffer?

Many keep secrets even brutal secrets, that no one would ever imagine. But reality is much sicker then fiction that they cram down are throats making us believe its not true when it is reality . I don't believe animals should suffer  for what, so we can lavish are self in makeup and keep buying from liars! When i buy makeup i make sure  it has (no animal testing) label on all my makeup. Help me and others help solve this problem on step at a time, just take time to take a second look at what makeup your buying and make sure no animals were harmed to make them products, thanks and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment